Tuesday, September 11, 2007

John Uy: I hope you lose!


I'm an avid fan of Be Bench: The Model Search and now the time has come for the one who, will walk as being famous to become a certified Bench endorser, as opposed to the rest who will go away and walk with shame to become anonymous.

There are only six competing individuals hoping to become one of the Bench product endorsers,3 guys and 3 gals. And, I must admit I do have my own personal favorites and also I do have what you call the-one-that-I-will-never -support-ever which of course, is now gracing my page, John Uy (Picture on the left).


But why in heaven's hand am I not going to vote this guy? Because he is SO DAMN F*C#ING COCKY AND ARROGANT that's why! He perceives himself as someone who is so well superior than the rest of them combined. He acts like a PRIMA DONNA even though he's NOT EVEN A CELEBRITY! He thinks that his constant defamatory remarks and negative criticisms doesn't hurt others' feelings, when it fact it does. More so, he sees himself as someone who is PERFECT; a pseudo-god as what he portrays in television. He is just to annoying to be viewed. Imagine that he associates himself with Sam Milby! The nerve!

Anyway help me vetoed this guy (John Uy) in the grand finals, by supporting Ron Morales (Photo on the Right Side). Well, he got the looks and charms, and he perfectly fit to become the next product endorser of Bench. As simple as that.

Posted by jaycee at 3:55 AM |  
Labels: , ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




3 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)