Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Is Yahoo! Down?

Are Yahoo! servers down today September 19, 2007 +8:00 GMT?

I just can't access Yahoo! Mail directly, as in typing the URL in the address bar in Microsoft Internet Explorer, though still, I can access the said site by logging in in their main domain Yahoo!, which is a tedious process. More so I tried using Mozilla Firefox 2 browser to check if I can access the said Yahoo! Mail, but unfortunately a redirection error message occurred stating that it happens if the browsers does not accept cookies. This is just too weird because my Mozilla Firefox Browser has a lenient status with regards to accepting cookies, while the Internet Explorer was set into medium privacy settings.

Another problem I've been experiencing with Yahoo! today, was their Yahoo! Messenger. It seems that I'm having a hard time logging in to the said application, or better yet stated I can't log-in! It just stays there in the process of signing-in for more than five minutes then it would return back to it's previous state, asking for your Yahoo! ID and password.

This really annoys me, because Yahoo! didn't even had any notification that they would had a downtime for maintenance in the Pacific Region.

Posted by jaycee at 12:47 PM |  
Labels: ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)