Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Canned Vienna Sausages to Ortigas

Canned Vienna Sausages to Ortigas... Canned Vienna Sausages to Ortigas.

Approaching Ortigas Station... Thank you for riding the Canned Vienna Sausage.


Just thinking... What if they changed the usual recording of the before bastardized sardines, ehem, I mean Metro Rail Transit (M.R.T.) to what is now appropriately Canned Vienna Sausages. Isn't it much cooler... *LOL insert here*

But why whine about the canned sausages if I don't normally ride it going to work, because I work at home with the family business? The reason was because my dear old cousin, if I mean old, old enough to take care of herself, asked me if I can accompany her going towards her orientation to work; and because she said it would not take long enough to wait the whole day, which I know isn't because orientations normally goes around from morning to dusk, I agreed asking for reassurance that it wouldn't spoil my whole day.

So here we go, wake up too early in the morning, out by six in the morning and lined for about 30 minutes just to have a decent FX ride going to MRT Quezon Avenue. The ride going to MRT was long as usual, but I felt comfortable because my feet are not strained from standing, and likewise it's air-conditioned! However, reality strikes when we stepped out of the cab and started walking towards the entrance of the station.

Gosh.... was all I can think of. Are we trying to beat the Guinness World Record of India for most people riding the train? I think you all can imagine how India became popular with that, that even the doors of the train had people clambering out just to go to either their work or home. Well, at least the MRT's can close its doors as it's conseulo de bobo!

Truth be told, you can't drop a needle or even pin in the said station when rush hour strikes because definitely you can't afford to find it in that multitude of people wishing not to be late for their work. That was the second station by the way from the North but it's already packed with a lot of people.

How can I say this? How much did the National Government loaned for this project that the taxpayers still paying up to now? Is the said canned sausages really maintained perfectly enough for the conduciveness of the people riding it? You all decide if it really is maintained or not.

Posted by jaycee at 1:24 PM |  
Labels: ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)