Monday, September 10, 2007

monday rant

Today I went to a local bank, and as usual it's Monday hence the tedious and long waiting time is up again. As usual it's always the same and it will never change, that's already a bad habit. But what really annoys me was the fact that despite being early going to the bank, prior opening to be exact, you'll end up having to be the thirtieth or worst the fiftieth to be served, because the in-house security guards hordes the numbers for their sukis (Philippine slang for constant acquaintances).

It's really such a shame, because most security would tell you to be in order, or follow the rules, when they don't even live what they preach. This is really a social sickness that will never be cured even if somebody tried.

Anyway, yesterday, was a no-post day, as a respect for the death anniversary of my uncle, and within the following weeks to I will also have another no-post day in respect for my grandmother's death. September is really the gloomiest month in my family. So I'm sign-off now.

Posted by jaycee at 6:38 PM |  
Labels:


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)