Saturday, September 8, 2007

cosmo bachelor bash



So far the Cosmopolitan Bachelor Bash fever ended up yesterday and I hadn't had the slight idea what happened there from beginning to the end of the show. I just wish I'm too privileged to splurge a good amount of money to see guys strutting on the catwalk, but I'm not.

Hay, anyway, I just took out some photos from manila gay guy to compensate my missing the said event.


Below are some scans of the photos public hosted on the internet, and some of which are credited to vince lopez's site.




Posted by jaycee at 12:25 AM |  
Labels: , ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)