Thursday, September 20, 2007

bathroom lady...

The lady in the our bathroom strikes again! I thought she had rested in peace and that she'll no longer appear swooshing past the house, but just today, my mother had seen her again. She walk past my mother going towards the bathroom, and mistakenly asked me if I went out of the bed going towards to the direction she had mentioned which in fact I hadn't done because I was still in bed when she asked me.

I don't know if you're going to believe it or not, but most of us (family members) have some untapped psychic abilities, not that sensationalized psychic abilities though of making objects move and the like, but I think most of us had the ability to see spirits that lurkes within the house. What my mother had seen was the same thing that I had previously been used to seeing before, a lady dressed in white, swooshing past every corridor until she stops in the bathroom. Since then, I'm so used to that spirit but I had no idea who she was nor her reason why she always ends up in the bathroom.

What's with the bathroom? I don't know, and I don't want to uncover it. I'm already okay with seeing few astray spirits, and I don't want to fully open that ability or what paranormal experts says "third eye", because I don't want to dwell into a world I had no relation to or idea with. Besides that I don't want to become a medium of bridging the two dimensions (e.g. shinigami) because my psychological profession doesn't accept such notion or belief since it's unreplicable to most in the field.

Aside from these, big moths just keep flying inside the house. I can't find any source though to validate the notion of what my mother had stressed before that moths are messengers from the dead, yet so far I believe her since this month, two big moths just flew inside the house days prior the commemoration of the death anniversaries of my uncle and grandmother.

Posted by jaycee at 3:56 PM |  
Labels:


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




2 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)