Tuesday, September 25, 2007

new evolution of man!



The first time that I've seen this shampoo and conditioner campaign ad I can't help myself from laughing because it seems that the missing link that scientist had been uncovering to fit for the evolution of man theory by Charles Darwin had been solved relentlessly.

No offense to the actor and actress involved in this commercial, but I guess I'm going to use this product if it would be available to the nearest sari-sari store rather than the new shampoo commercial that is currently being endorsed by a lot of celebrities.

Posted by jaycee at 6:10 PM |  
Labels:


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




1 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)