Monday, October 8, 2007

disney spoof...



Don't know whether I'd be happy or I'm going to laugh my heart out on this spoof that I had fished from youtube itself. It's really quite defamatory when children would view it, since most of the characters associated in this short spoof were the ones idolized most by the children.

However, this spoofs makes the subliminal message of each and every Disney movie made, more prominent. I know you all know that most of the time people rant about animations' hidden messages enveloped in each scene, and that most of the time parents who had viewed them, complains on how it corrupts the minds of the innocents viewing it. Now, this spoof clearly demonstrates it all, with just a single song, it releases, for my part, every subliminal messages I had ever known when I was watching the said Disney movies.

Let me quote what Perez Hilton had said in his blog, in relation to this post, that Disney has the touch on making such bitches ever known.

Posted by jaycee at 8:25 AM |  
Labels:


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)