Saturday, October 27, 2007

7 Truths...

I received a tag from an online friend, Kamskee and it's about this:

7 Truths about me


So here goes:

  1. I can speak and write in 3 different languages namely English, Filipino and Spanish, though I must admit that I'm still not that fluent with the last language. More so, I think I'm the only person who doesn't even speak a single dialect.
  2. I used to draw and sketch a lot before, but now I really don't know if I'm still that good in the said abilities.
  3. I used to make and compose a poem to express my feeling, but I grew tried of it like what happened in the second ability.
  4. I used to play the piano, but I'm too busy to even try again. The piano stays there in its place, just waiting.
  5. I really like reading chic-literature and other romantic novels... I'm a hopeless romantic... I think...
  6. I have never been into any intimate relationships at all... So to speak, I like being with people only as friends and not as a partner, since I felt like I'm going to sacrifice my freedom and a lot of things if I ended up being with someone.
  7. Lastly, I'm really at lost now, and I don't know if I'm going to change my career path, or pursue a MA degree.

And now I'm tagging the following people:

Posted by jaycee at 3:08 PM |  
Labels:


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




1 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)