Monday, October 8, 2007

automatic update


OMG! OMG! I accidentally triggered the automatic update function of the windows operating system that our computer is running to. Gosh... now it eats a lot of space on the hopefully surviving hard drive with almost half a gig space left. (The files need to go on backup!)

I don't know how to stop the said update anymore. I just hate it! I can't find the word cancel or pause so as to stop it from downloading all those security updates for windows media player 11 and the operating system itself that where queued there for ages.

Gosh... Gosh... Gosh... I should have been careful on clicking that icon. Now I don't know how to make the said thing stop...

Posted by jaycee at 11:44 AM |  
Labels: ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)