Monday, October 29, 2007

Celebrity Big Brother Update



Big Brother has a new house guest! It's no other than the prime time host of the show, Toni Gonzaga. Just today, after the 2nd round of the nominations the abrupt announcement was made. Viewers really doesn't have any idea, if ever Toni Gonzaga had a hunch that she will stay as another house guest or will replace Mariel Rodriguez as the house guest. What ever happened today will be revealed tomorrow at Uber at around 5:30 pm, so I'm going to wait until Big Brother releases their official statement. Read news here

Anyway, the nominees were as follows: Meagan, Baron and Donnie, and Zara. I really don't have any bets on them yet, but the only thing that I could say was I really don't like Baron nor his ever dependent brother to stay. More so, I also don't like Zara because the only thing that she does was to weep, weep and weep. I'm feeling that its her past time habit, plus the fact that she's so onioned skin as well. So that leaves me to Meagan again, for the second time.

(Photo Courtesy of Titik Pilipino)

Posted by jaycee at 1:16 AM |  
Labels: , ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




3 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)