Saturday, October 20, 2007

National TV Ratings

national tv ratings 2007National TV Ratings

I haven't switched to local channels lately so I never knew that GMA Network released their own version of television ratings stating that they were the one leading against its stiff competitor ABS-CBN. I must admit that I might appear bias since I really don't watch any television shows aired by GMA network, but I won't lie to all of you, if I say I don't believe what they were claiming. I still believe that the ABS-CBN were the ones telling the truth when it comes to television ratings, since they had based their claims to an independent body of surveyors AGB Nielsen. Even if GMA network claims that they were leading in Metro Manila, the only thing that I'm going to assert is that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts!

Is the Manila rating the only ones preferred in the television race? I think not, since even if Manila had a million watchers, it's not only Metro Manila that had a viable market of watchers, there's a lot of regions, cities, and provinces out there where both networks can earn as well.

I pity GMA Network for sour graping on the latest release of national television ratings made by AGB Nielsen. Data can't be screwed just to fit a single preference, so please stop deceiving the viewing public with fabricated data.

Posted by jaycee at 8:36 AM |  
Labels: ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)