Tuesday, June 3, 2008

PBB Teen Edition Plus Housemate, Josef Elizalde Scandal?!



I don't understand why some people try to ruin people's reputation by placing malicious anchor text on a certain video. A concrete example is the above video of ex-teen PBB (Pinoy Big Brother) Teen Edition Plus Housemate, Josef Elizalde, where in he and his friends were making a dare on drinking tequila with a twist.

I don't know why this video surfaced on the internet and what its purpose would be. I don't even personally know the persons involved in this video, hence I don't know how and what to comment. It's Josef and his friends' video, and Josef himself, should actually make a statement on why this has surfaced over the internet. If this is for publicity stint then it had served its purpose, it went over the internet and over board to national television.

If indeed Josef Elizalde is a straight-tripper or preferably as what most people commented in Youtube had said that he is a homosexual, then it is his prerogative and not for viewers to actually shout out loud.

Now I think I made my point. You decide whether this video served as a simple dare of getting a lemon on a tequila or an intimate kiss of two males.

Posted by jaycee at 8:43 AM |  
Labels: ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)