Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Site forwards to Blogmad?!

Has my site been redirecting to blogmad.net? If it is. I'm so sorry for it. I haven't seen that coming, more so, I don't know how did that happen. Anyway, I already had found out the source of the problem, and it was the faulty script provided by blogmad.net to me before. But with it having the ability to forward a blogger hosted web page is such insane.

Anyway, I had removed the faulty script and had claimed again my rights to this site. However, I don't know if they still have a chance on taking over my site. But if ever that happened again for sure I will make it a point to remove my affiliation from them.

By the way, the said site for web traffic exchange seems defunct now. Is it? But if they still went live online again, I'm going to file a complaint to them to let them know that they are trying to screw people and it's users by taking over their site or sites by redirecting them to the blogmad site itself.

Posted by jaycee at 7:05 AM |  
Labels: ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)