Friday, September 12, 2008

Commission Junction Settlement Issue


OMG! This is a stunner for me today. I was really shocked to receive this post card message from a certain settlement agency from Oregon, for reasons I really don't understand (that is until I finished reading the terms in the settlement website). But from what it contains, I am certainly sure that I am not the one being sued but instead Commission Junction.

So what did really Commission Junction do to end up being sued by people? Well, this would be a very poor guess from me, but I think they had committed "something" leaving its publishers penniless and advertisers bankrupt without even getting any return from what they had advertised on the said affiliate network or that there was a certain problem blown out of proportion by someone or some group hence this post card to arrive in mail indicating that there will be a trial against CJ.

As an international publishers from CJ, I had had tireless hours of promoting their advertisers, ensuing that every month I deliver them quality traffic and click-through but I get nothing in return. I never did thought that I might be being duped by the system since a lot of publishers end up just the same as me, hence I shrugged it off. But now this post card came over by mail and I don't really know what is going on or what am I going to do with it. As I read through this thread, most publishers don't opt to be excluded in the settlement but instead suggests that other publishers leave it as is and never take action, which makes me more confused than ever. But one thing is for sure that this issue will not be resolved until the CJ network takes drastic actions on improving their system.

Now, I think I'm back to reading the long terms of the settlement, and I need to consult some lawyers on what am I going to do, that is, if I will be able to contact a lawyer, but for now, I will not do anything that would waive any of my rights.

Posted by jaycee at 11:04 AM |  
Labels: ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




2 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)