Friday, September 26, 2008

Kontera Blog It Blogger Ads Widget: Cause of Operation Aborted in IE!

I've told you sooner or later I will find out what the cause of this "Operation Aborted" error in Internet Explorer, and I have! It's the Kontera Blog It! Blogger Widget. Now I've temporarily removed the codes associated to it, and this site now loads almost as smoothly as before in Internet Explorer. Hopefully, it's fixed.

I know, I know, I should have changed browsers, and I've already done that several years ago. I had actually disregarded using Internet Explorer and switched with Firefox browser (see notice at the left). However, since a lot of people still uses that crap-of-browser called Microsoft Internet Explorer, I couldn't disregard possible visitors to this site, hence I tried my best to find the faulty script that caused this pop-up message to appear.

Now I'm going to check out Kontera Ads and will ask them if ever their blogger widget code can be fixed without causing too much troble to blogger users.

Next problem for me to look into: Blogger Layout Page Element loading problem.

Posted by jaycee at 4:47 PM |  
Labels: , , ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




2 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)