Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bea Alonzo and Models Slipped on Fashion Show Runway



I hadn't seen this one on the news yesterday, hence I started scouring it over Youtube, and lucky for me to see it. But honestly, I really don't know whether I would laugh or not regarding this kind of issue because everyone had their own fair share of slipping moment. More so, what had happened doesn't even appear to be humiliating since like most of the models slipped as well.

The main question is: Who ever made that runway anyway, since it appeared to be so slippery?

Posted by jaycee at 2:01 PM |  
Labels: ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




1 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)