Monday, September 15, 2008

New Grand Star Dreamer: Laarni

laarni, PDA, pinoy dream academy season 2 grand star dreamer, pinoy dream academy, grand star dreamerI and my mother had ended our "friendly bickering" as soon as the winners of the Philippine Edition of the Dream Academy were announced. And guess what? I had won over her, and that my vote for Laarni wasn't wasted, unlike her who had almost smothered and threatened us, her children, into voting her bet, Bugoy, so as to support her fellow Bicolandia resident into winning the coveted title of the Grand Star Dreamer.

Imagine your mom tearing your scalp and forcing you to type the syntax code for Bugoy to support him. That was what I had been through yesterday before the the voting officially closed at around noon; with which, I never did as she told, since I felt that somebody else will win that said title instead of her bet, which definitely came true.

Yes, both my parents are so fond of Bugoy, since he originated from the region they both had came from, and that he had a unique vocal quality, but of course I think otherwise. I know, Bugoy, had a God given talent that can reach him into different places, but I still had my vote for Laarni who as well, as him, had been blessed so much with vocal quality and prowess, despite her mood swings and her untamed emotions.

I just hope that the career of this season's winners would flourish to a certain extent and not end up as just one hit wonder, which had happened to a certain winner after which he isn't visible on any television program nor his songs aren't being played in radio stations. :(

Posted by jaycee at 10:30 AM |  
Labels: , , ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




3 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)