Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WGA KB905474: Again?!

This is going to be a little haphazard note that I'm going to publish, for I don't know up to when will my internet connection be available, since it's too sluggish after the power interruption.

Anyway, prior to the power outage, I was browsing through the windows automatic update queue (the yellow shield located at the task bar), and yet again I've seen another WGA (Windows Genuine Advantage) file (KB 905474) that needs to be downloaded. How many times will Microsoft require its users to download another genuine tool when your operating system had been validated several times already and was found to be genuine indeed? What's the purpose of snooping over our computers like google does with its cookies?

By the way, since, it's like the nth time that I had seen it over and again, I decided not to anymore download it and let it stay on that damn queue with the rest of the KB.... that needs to as well to downloaded. Besides, I can't bear to download more than a gig file from Microsoft since my hard drive can no longer take reach that much file (low disk space). More so, my Internet Service Provider (PLDT mydsl) is damn too sluggish again, like I'm back to the primitive world of using a dial-up internet connection. :(

Posted by jaycee at 7:04 PM |  
Labels:


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




2 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)