Saturday, October 25, 2008

Advance Halloween to all...



Since Halloween Season is nearing again and that scary stories, videos and images are yet again surfacing over to heighten fear on the hearts of everyone. Let me share some of the pictures that I find myself scary. Of course these are the photos that I had taken with my camera, and unfortunately they appeared in a way that I had never expected.



Above are the photos of the two cute dogs that our family have, however, since I had made a mistake in capturing photos of them, especially with the yellow glowing eyes of the puppy it ended up scary to look at. What do you think?

Anyway, advance Happy Halloween to all... and may this global financial crisis end sooner than expected.

Posted by jaycee at 6:06 PM |  
Labels:


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




1 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)