Monday, October 15, 2007

questions... indifference...

Was it sheer indifference or am I just too dense to notice? Does becoming a psychologist makes you a cold-hearted individual that only looks at life as a matter that needs constant treatment? Are psychologists devoid of emotions to even shed a tear?

Questions... all questions... but no specific and generic answer - nothing. I really felt indifferent. Why does it had to be that way? The situation asks for me to spare a tear, to mourn, to weep, to ask for comfort, and to seek for solace, yet I didn't even felt any of it! Does lack of knowledge on the deceased person affects your mental cognition and emotional aspects?

Bakit nga naman ako iiyak, eh di ko nga alam kung sino yung kamaganak ko na yun na namatay.

I don't know he ever existed to be called one of my grandfathers. More so I don't recall having a deep emotional ties with him, and up to the end of the burial ceremony I'm asking myself whether our paths had crossed just once prior his death. Maybe if given the chance to turn back time, I will spend just a single day to be with him to be able to know him, so that I won't felt indifferent or even dettached.

May the Lord grant him everlasting peace now that he's with Him.

Edit: If you're reading this, I'm so sorry. I'm still trying to find a little solace deep down in my heart for my deceased grandfather.

Posted by jaycee at 3:13 PM |  
Labels:


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)