Saturday, September 8, 2007

camille prats: preggie

(Photo fished from Philippine Entertainment Portal)

I just so love fishing out gossips from different sites. Hahaha. I just can't help myself eh, because that was the thing taught about by media, to spread the word.

Hence, my next stop over, Philippine Entertainment Portal. So guess what I've read? Camille Prats, the famous little girl who acted as Princess Sarah, the Philippine movie adaptation of the book A Little Princess was pregnant. Yep, four-months pregnant and why just now that she decided to admit she was preggie with her non-showbiz boyfriend? As usual, she need to protect her wholesome career. Truth be told, why deny it in the first place and make a cover-up that she went to the US to continue her studies instead of saying I needed a break until my baby comes out?

I didn't mean to condemn her for being pregnant prior marriage, but I wished she was more honest to the viewing public because the public understands. Anyway, apart from waiting for her little angel to come to Earth in the US, likewise she will also continue her studies, taking up Marketing so as not to fully depend on her partner, which is a good idea.

Posted by jaycee at 12:04 AM |  
Labels: , ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)