Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Is Blogmad Over? Well Not!


Am I the only one seeing this today, at 2:10 in the morning +8:00 GMT time? Or has been Blogmad bankrupt that it can't even support their own domain?

So now what will happen with all of my credits left there? I hardly had any visitors for them since like five months *insert exaggeration here*. Honestly, like I had only a few hits from them. It seems now they had abandoned the site.

Edit: Just checked again the site and now it's up! I do hope next time they renew their domain early.

Gosh... now I felt ashamed of asking another member of the said site if he can access it.

Posted by jaycee at 2:09 AM |  
Labels: ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




1 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)