Thursday, September 6, 2007

evan almighty


Just watched Evan Almighty last weekend and much to my dismay it really didn't satisfy me. I just don't understand why the producers labeled it comedy when in fact it wasn't comical at all. I just don't see the logic of bringing back an old story from the Bible about an ark, with which, upto now is still contestable by either the religious sects and the scientific community. However, I do grasp the meaning of the said movie, which is to save an entire living population from the onslaught of the upcoming destruction of a certain damn in the community, and to display or live on an act of random kindness.

But the question in my mind still lingers on, why choose a congressman to make an ark, the physical ark, i mean and not the act of random kindness? It's just so weird for me.

Anyway, maybe later I'm going to try to make a decent review about this movie, devoid of my rants.

Posted by jaycee at 3:29 AM |  
Labels: , ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)