Wednesday, September 26, 2007

technorati not updating!

I just can't believe it, first Google seems not to cache my web page entirely in their index, and now technorati also had the same problem, it doesn't update my post in their index even if I manually ping it. What's wrong with both of them? Why can't they let their tiny little spiders cache my precious web site?

I do hope someone would enlighten me on both these issues since I'm not a whiz-kid of some kind when it comes to internet related stuffs. More so, I'm really having a hard time trying to decipher things on my own without any background at all on what am I going to do.

Edit: By the way, both problems doesn't occur on my other blog hosted by blogger blogspot. Does this problem occurs only to customized domains and sub-domains?

Posted by jaycee at 7:37 PM |  
Labels: ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)