Thursday, August 30, 2007

zac efron: i didn't sing in high school musical!



On not being allowed to sing in High School Musical:
“I didn’t even sing on the first album. It wasn’t my voice in the movie. Even though I wanted to do it. So what do you do when the entire cast is supposed to accept an award at the Billboard Awards and your voice is only on the album in a select few lines. I felt extremely guilty.”


I've found here in us magazine about an article containing Zac Efron's interview from Rolling Stone and I couldn't believe what I read... Zac Efron didn't sing in high school musical! I just can't believe it... as in I'm totally shocked! After all those nice comments and awards the show received, and after patronizing it - then this. Like OMG, then whose voice is he lip-syncing for? Why in the world is he not allowed to sing the said songs? This is totally outrageous.

Anyway it's still good to watch it, then who cares if it isn't his voice.

Posted by jaycee at 12:05 AM |  
Labels: ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)