Thursday, August 16, 2007

things to do

1. Find a decent job! (Not under the employment of my parents and their business).
2. Work the PR of this blog, from n/a to something. (If you like to exchange links, feel free to leave me a comment on the tagboard!)
3. Enroll to a Master's Degree Program. (Well, wish I could do it now!)
4. Master the Spanish language. (I'm beginning to think that I'm forgetting it)
5. Learn my way into working out the HTML language. (Yeah... I'm so noobie on it!)

What else do I need to do? Anyway, as for now that would be my most basic priorities, and hoping that maybe someday the list would change, because some of it had already been done. Feel free to help me out on number 2, though.

And oh, by the way, I'm beginning to think does anyone ever been successful in affiliate programs? Cause it seems so surreal that a lot of people claim that it had helped them financially and all.

Hay! I really needed a decent job... Replay 920 Low Straight Jeans
hahaha.... see how my mind does work from deprivation of a decent job that matches what you have graduated from. I need it so badly... got to find now one and hope I do find it quick and compensate me so dearly enough to buy what I've been craving for.

click...click...spend and off you go!

Return Home

Posted by jaycee at 5:13 AM |  
Labels:


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)