Tuesday, August 14, 2007

For One More Day: A Review


This was the third novel that I had read from Mitch Albom, a well-acclaimed writer, and so far he still amazes me with his literary works. I'm quite overwhelmed by the message of the novel's story that it made me cry, and it made me realize that I'm very blessed to have somebody to depend on in times of hardships that crosses my path - a mother.


A mother's love, as it is portrayed in the novel, endures overtime even after death. Something that every child should understand and should never under-estimate, cause it's the last thing and place where a child could get strength to constantly fight and survive the hardships that they face.

I thank God, that I still have a mother, though not perfect, but loving and caring.

Anyway, I rate this book 5 stars and I highly recommend it to book lovers out there.

Posted by jaycee at 10:50 PM |  
Labels: , ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)