Thursday, August 16, 2007

Life...? Are you there?

"Life...? Where are you?" I bellowed as I scrambled up my feet looking at the small corner of each place.

"Life...?" I desperately called out, "Where are you?" as I reached the front step. I opened the door and there I found what I was looking for - my little life. He was crying and sobbing looking at the farthest place he could see.

Pointing he said, "I want to go there..."

I sat down beside him and mumbled "I wish I could..."


Ben Sherman White River Jacket

This is what I feel from this very moment... I feel like a caged bird with wings tied up, unable to fly. I feel that my freedom is suppressed. I know there's more to life than what I have now and I want to explore that. I want to be a part of a so called world, where only happiness prevails.

Posted by jaycee at 2:03 PM |  
Labels:


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




2 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)