Wednesday, August 13, 2008

At Last, My Phone is Back!

After a month of waiting for my cellphone to be repaired by Nokia experts, at last it's already fixed! No call dropping anymore; my cellphone already has signal. I can now call and even sms my friends, and they can even call and sms me without being interrupted by the audio recording stating that my phone is either unattended or out of coverage area. Kudos to those hard working experts!

What happened to my phone? Well it's a long story and you can read it here if you want. If, however, you're looking for solutions to regain your network signal, then I suggest you rush to the nearest Nokia Care Shop to get your phone sorted out of its problem. Why? Since forcing yourself on finding answers on the internet would yield no fruition. You're just going to waste your time. Remember this: not all solutions posted on the internet will work on your phone and only the phone's manufacturer can sort it out. I'm not actually discouraging you to try some of the solutions posted on the internet, but be careful on what you do for it might cause further damage to your handset.

If, your phone, doesn't have signal continuously for days like I had gone through then the best to consult their experts. You wouldn't know some parts of your phone might be changed for it might be faulty or even damaged.



Look at the photo above, see those little gray things? Those things that is smaller even on pins' head? Those were the parts that cause my phone to malfunction to lose its signal, both gsm and 3G, despite being under the network's coverage area. Those little things took a month to be repaired! If I didn't went on their shop to let my phone be fixed, then it might end as an expensive paper weight. See, my point is this, if I googled solutions on this problem then most likely I'll end up doing nothing at all. So if I were you, I would immediately rush over to their shop, the early the better, to have your cellphone be fixed. Another reminder don't tamper your cellphone's hardware for they will not accept your phone for fixing.

Posted by jaycee at 12:07 PM |  
Labels: ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)