Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Google Page Rank Update

Last Google Page Rank update sent my page tumbling down the ladder. I don't know how their algorithm works with this but it looks bad for me. I just don't understand why even those who doesn't do paid reviews on their blogs got a blow on the latest Page Rank Update. Further more, my backlinks also reduced to even a smaller portion, as compared to my previous one. Is this the primary reason why my PR3 blog goes down to PR2? Just thinking?

If you want to know how many backlinks your site have try this links:site name on the search box provided by Google, and there in the search results are the links pointing to your site.

Well as compared to me, previously I had a lot of links, but when Google penalized a lot of bloggers for paid reviews, their links are considered null and void, thus never accredited to my site. Poor thing, since all my blogging friends seemed to be spanked by Google. :(

Posted by jaycee at 12:53 PM |  
Labels: ,


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)