Monday, July 21, 2008

Transferring Domains to Different Registrar?


Okay, I had been planning of transferring my domain to another registrar, but I don't have in depth knowledge on how to do it especially with the transfer fees it's attached to. Above is the pricing list provided by one of the few popular domain registrars, Namecheap.com, and I just don't know if my assumptions were correct with regards to it.

I would like to ask each any everyone of you if your really can spare a word, please leave a comment below to help me out on deciding whether it's best to just renew my domain or transfer it.



Anyway, I clicked on the .info transfer pricing as seen above and I was trying to understand whether the said price is fixed up to the tenth year or it's just a sugar-coated price that if I ended up transferring my domain I would end up paying much than if I had just renewed it. So here are my questions to all knowledgeable people out there with regards to this issue, first if I transfer my domain for 10 years will I only pay the said allotted amount of not less than ten dollars? Second will that mean that my domain will be registered as well in ICANN for ten years?

If you can spare some insight about this issue, I really would appreciate it.

Posted by jaycee at 9:49 PM |  
Labels:


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




1 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)