Saturday, July 12, 2008

My N series Cellphone Under Nokia Care

After tireless efforts on waiting to have a network signal for my cellphone, I had lost my patience and went directly to the nearest Nokia Customer Care shop to let them fix my buggy phone. Of course, I'm expecting that it wouldn't be fixed that easily at a short span of time without prior notice, and I was right with my assumption. However, what's so shocking to see was that it's not only me that rushed there to have their cellphones be sorted out but a lot of people ranging from different social statuses, and classes. All of us clamored on that little space they had provided, for them to fix our phones. It's more like a local bank where a lot of people waited to be served.

Can you imagine waiting after a 30 customers just for you to inquire your cellphone problem to Nokia experts? Well yes, it's true. When I went there at Nokia Customer Care shop located at SM North EDSA, they are serving already customer number 1114, and when I took my number at their podium dispenser I'm customer 1140, what a discrepancy right? But I think waiting is worth it, since my phone can be fixed already with it's existing problems.

When I already took my turn to be served by the experts from Nokia, they asked for my personal information and the problem that currently persists within my cellphone unit, and I replied with my litany of rants. She diligently listened and explained to me that for them to fix my phone I need to left the phone with their care, which I complied. Hence, I need to wait for 2-3 weeks for my cellphone to be fully functional. Now, I'm cellphone less again. Hay, I wish they call me as soon as it's already fixed.

Posted by jaycee at 3:24 PM |  
Labels:


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)