Sunday, November 4, 2007

Which do you prefer?

I had received this meme from Marie and since it's long overdue, now I'm trying it out. I'll be truthful as possible, so if my answers tend to deviate from you're own opinion, just please respect it.

Here goes the meme entitled: Which do you prefer?

  1. Smart or Globe: - I think I'm more fond of using Globe rather Smart. However I had used both networks already.
  2. ABS-CBN or GMA: - As I previously state in my post entitled National TV ratings that I really don't watch any programs on GMA, hence I'm a loyal and avid viewer of ABS-CBN.
  3. Penshoppe or Bench: - Any will do, actually, as long as the clothes they're selling are comfortable.
  4. Avon or Personal Collection: - I really do have my own personal collection of cosmetic products, (e.g. facial wash, toner, facial scrubs, perfumes) but none of them so far has been under the brand of Avon.
  5. Sony Ericsson or Nokia cellphone: Well, I do prefer Nokia, but any will do as long as it's user-friendly.
  6. Tweety Bird or Hello Kitty: - To be honest, none of these characters suits my tastes. I prefer animes rather cartoons.
  7. Sony or JVC TV: - Sony, but if given the opportunity to try out other products why not.
  8. Lee or Guess Jeans: - Both, I think.
  9. Sketchers or Merell Shoes: - Sketchers.
  10. Swatch or Rolex watch: - Well, to be honest, I don't wear a watch, so I don't know the difference between the two. However, as I recalled I had used a Swatch watch before.

Now, I'm going to tag the following people:

Posted by jaycee at 11:34 PM |  
Labels:


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)