Monday, May 19, 2008

8 Things Tag from Rich

TAG NO.1

List eight (8) random facts about yourself. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

1. Been confined to the hospital because of Dengue.
2. Love reading books in my past time.
3. Love surfing the internet, mostly everyday.
4. Staying up late at night for doing nothing
5. I can be mean sometimes
6. I love watching television
7. I like listening to music
8. I'm working at the family business

TAG NO.2

8 things I am passionate about:

1. Family
2. Friends
3. Music
4. Book
5. Education
6. Movies
7. Blog
8. Internet

8 things I say too often:

1. addict
2. engs
3. talaga?!
4. oist
5. kainis
6. bakit?
7. Hola!
8. Ano?

8 books I’ve read recently:

1. Size 14 Is Not Fat Either (Heather Wells Mysteries)
2. Big Boned (Heather Wells Mysteries)
3. Every Boy's Got One
4. A Walk to Remember
5. Message in a Bottle
6. True Believer
7. Remember Me?
8. Jumper: A Novel (Jumper)


8 songs I could listen to over and over again FOR THE MOMENT:

1. Bleeding Love, by Leona Lewis
2. Bleeding Love, by Jesse McCartney
3. Touch My Body, by Mariah Carey
4. Bye Bye, by Mariah Carey
5. Leavin', by Jesse McCartney
6. Realize, by Colbie Caillat
7. Bubbly, by Colbie Caillat
8. Everyday by Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, and the High School Musical Cast


8 things I learned in the past year:

1. Assert your right
2. Don't be silly enough to be stupid
3. Huwag magsalita ng tapos
4. Save things for the future
5. Not all your wishes can come true
6. You can't please everybody no matter what
7. Don't easily be deceived
8. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer (I realized this so many times... friends with ulterior motives.)


TAG NO.3

Would you go out with you? State the reasons why you would, and why you wouldn't, and then come to a conclusion at the end.

reasons for [i would]

1. I don't understand the question... hahaha.
2. If I would go out with myself
3. Or if I would go out with somebody else
4. But If I'm going out with myself
5. Then practically I need not to answer this
6. Question or tag
7. Because if I'm going out with myself
8. I practically would just stroll around


reasons for [i wouldn't]

1. but if you're going out with me be sure to plug your ears with muffs
2. because I can criticize to much
3. I'm insatiable
4. I usually just don't want to window shop
5. I'm sardonic
6. I'm sarcastic
7. etchetera
8. etchetera

Conclusion: I still don't know, because the question itself bothers me.

Who am I going to tag?
If ever you're reading this... you can do it. But anyway I'm tagging:
leah, cd, makoy, kaakaams, ross

Posted by jaycee at 1:54 PM |  
Labels:


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




3 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)