Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Blogexplosion

Again, I'm going to try to resubmit my blog to blog explosion after being declined for unfavorable reason... no recent post. I just hope this time this small post will qualify as an entry for their uber personnels that are, if I'm right, manually checking each and every site that was submitted to them.

But what is blog explosion? Blog explosion is a traffic exchange that generates free traffic to your site in exchange of, you visit other sites as well. However, after they had changed management, their service declined a lot, causing a lot of stress to its members (i.e. waiting for a your blog to be approved for more than a month or so).

If you wish to try this service out, then check it.

Posted by jaycee at 8:40 PM |  
Labels:


If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book




2 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)